We are looking for an experienced retail manager that will contribute to our success. We are looking for a team player who is a skilled communicator, a thinker with professionalism and ability to think outside the box. We want someone to enjoy the of helping others, along with being committed to our profession.
Responsibilities and Duties
- Oversee day-to-day operations of dispensary.
- Assist with Hiring, Training, and Scheduling of associates.
- Team leader in best practice customer service.
- Follow and ensure all compliance rules in detail.
- Review security of staff and patients.
- Motivate staff to always do their best and council them as needed to succeed.
- Complete daily inventory and reconciliations along with receiving new inventory.
- Help with outside marketing and charitable functions
- Understand complete POS system and involved with trouble shooting
- Be able to manage dispensary in absence of Store Manager
- Minimum 2 years of retail management experience of 5 associates or more
- Great deductive reasoning skills
- Cash handling skills
- Excellent customer service skills. Ability to take bad situations to good with firm hold on company and state regulations. The word no is not in your vocabulary.
- Ability to pass a background check and be able to obtain a RIC card to be eligible to work in the medical marijuana industry required by the Arkansas ABC.
- Cannabis experience is excellent but not completely necessary
- Ability for light travel for training
- Able to work a retail schedule including early evenings and weekends
- Keeping the dispensary clean
- Employer subsidized Healthcare plan
- Generous paid vacations
- 6 Paid Federal Holidays
- Sick Pay
- Altruistic pay