We are looking for an experienced retail manager. We are looking for a team player who is a skilled communicator, thinker with professionalism and ability to think outside of the box. We want someone to enjoy the job helping others, along with being committed to our profession.
Responsibilities and Duties
- Oversee day-to-day operations of the dispensary.
- Manager on Duty in absence of Manager and assistant
- Assist with Hiring, Training of budtenders and receptionist
- Work with all budtenders to ensure proper inventory of what is selling and customer likes
- Team leader in best in practice customer service.
- Follow and ensure all compliance rules in detail.
- Monitor security of staff and patients.
- Motivate staff to always do their best and help them as needed to succeed.
- Complete daily inventory and reconciliations along with receiving new inventory.
- Help with outside marketing and charitable functions
- Understand complete POS system and involved with trouble shooting
- Perform all tasks as directed
- Willingness to solve problems and take on new challenges daily
- Minimum 2 years of retail management experience of 5 associates or more
- Great deductive reasoning skills
- Must be willing and able to stand and speak for extended periods of time
- Cash handling skills
- Excellent customer service skills. Ability to turn bad situations to good with firm hold on company and state regulations. The word no is not in your vocabulary.
- Ability to pass a background check and be able to obtain a RIC card to be eligible to work in the medical marijuana industry required by the Arkansas ABC
- Cannabis experience is excellent but not completely necessary
- Able to work a retail schedule including early evenings and weekends
- Keeping the dispensary clean always (the housekeepers name is everyone)
- Employer subsidized Healthcare plan
- Generous paid vacations
- 6 Paid Federal Holidays
- Sick Pay
- Altruistic pay