Join the PurSpirit Team
Facilities Maintenance will maintain the cleanliness of both interior and exterior areas as well as basic maintenance duties such as changing air filters, changing light bulbs, etc. This position will need to work independently and efficiently to achieve all duties in a timely manner and abide by policies, procedures, and operational guidelines. This position is part-time only.
- Cleaning all bathrooms – toilet, sink, mirror, faucets, walls, floors, etc.
- Restocking general bathroom supplies as needed – paper towels, toilet paper, etc.
- Inform the office manager when supplies are low stock.
- Mopping floors in whole building – twice weekly, on a rotating area schedule.
- Cleaning any communal rooms, such as breakroom, community room, etc.
- Cleaning glass windows both interior and exterior.
- Maintaining general cleanliness in all rooms as needed.
- Trash and cardboard removal as needed.
- Any trash removal needed from exterior parking lot.
- Seasonal sidewalk cleaning as needed.
- Maintaining exterior landscape needs such as watering free-standing pots.
- Other duties as assigned by management team.
- The duties and responsibilities identified herein are not a comprehensive list and additional tasks may be assigned to the employee from time to time.
- High School Degree, equivalent, or relevant job experience
- 2+ years in a customer service role is highly preferred
- Experience in the cannabis industry is preferred but not necessary for qualification
- Ability to stand on one's feet for up to 8 hours at a time & capable of lifting over 50lb
- Ability to pass a criminal background check and obtain a Dispensary Agent card (grants eligibility to work in the AR MMJ industry)
- Work retail hours including early evenings and weekends
- One of the most rewarding career choices around
- Generous vacation & sick pay
- Paid Federal Holidays
- Sneak peeks on upcoming products within the AR cannabis industry
- Discounts & goal-based incentives